Language: English fluency is a must, Cantonese and Mandarin preferred.
The ideal candidate must be an innovative thinker who loves to design, tinker and create life changing experiences. He / she will be working with a diverse team from Hong Kong, Singapore, Philippines and India. We are looking for a hard-working team player who will play a critical role in creating original digital content across various social media platforms.
Main Responsibilities are but not limited to
- Deep understanding of digital marketing, and manage content distribution from our membership site to social media platforms
- Develop social media strategy in alignment with our growth targets and lead gens
- Create original content (such as copy writing, podcast, video)
- Provide data analysis and metric reporting and make decisions based on data
- Lead and train social media intern team to execute on our social media strategy
- Manage brand voice and engagement across all social media platforms
- Proficiency in many social media platforms
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Superior oral and written communication skills (English) with an innate attention to detail
- Highly creative and a relentless learner