We are looking for a new Executive Assistant to support our CEO. You will manage mostly business related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. To do this role you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office, G Suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have 2-3 years experience as an executive or administrative assistant in the past.
- Assist the CEO in anything needed, from running office errands to suggesting ways to improve operation
- Preparing powerpoints, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents as needed.
- Keep company files organised and confidential
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review
- Helping prepare for meetings
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including Word documents, spreadsheets, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include managing a records database.
- Handle any ad-hoc tasks as needed
Skills and Qualifications
- Interest in education innovation
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Able to multitask
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English is a must. Cantonese and Mandarin preferred.