Looking for ways to unlock your unlimited potential and use that power to build a career around your passion?
In this course, you will discover:
- Why it’s hard to break through and take the steps to reach a new level.
- The thoughts that are limiting your success and how to free your mindset.
- The benefits of building a career around your passion.
- How to set goals to help you realize your dreams.
- The methods and tools that will help you unlock your true potential.
- How to monetize your passion to turn what you love into a career with income.
By the end of this course, you will have created your very own toolbox to help you stay focused and motivated for the long term. In addition to discovering the methods, you need to know to help accelerate your learning process, enabling you to become more productive, chase your passion, and build a career around something you love.
Dates: Tuesdays: April 6, 13, 20, 27, May 4
Class Time: 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm HKT (GMT +8)
Format: Virtual with live Instruction | 5 classes every Tueasday, 1.5 hrs. each session
Class Size: Maximum 15 students
Scholarships are available to students with financial challenges and exhibit the highest potential to benefit from this program.
If you would like to be considered, please email OWN Academy (email@example.com) with an email header: “Scholarship for Jessie Li’s Career Coaching Program – [Your Name] and answer the three questions. Record a 90-second video of yourself (email us the link to the recording) answering the below questions.
- What is your name, where are you from, what is your story?
- Why do you want to take this program?
- Why do you think OWN Academy should give you this scholarship instead of another student?
** Limited spots available and highest potential students will be accepted for a scholarship based on their responses.
After you pay for the course, you will receive three emails.
- Confirmation email – we saved a spot for you
- Class registration email – As our coach would like to get to know you better before the start of the class, we would ask you a few questions to introduce yourself.
- Virtual platform email – Virtual platform details will be shared within the week before class starts.
Have you ever wanted to start your own online business? Experience what it’s like to be an entrepreneur and create your own e-commerce business. In this course, you’ll get to learn the end-to-end process of how to build a business in the digital age, including creating your own product, building a brand, coming up with a marketing strategy, and more.
*This program is subject to change without prior notice
*Minimum of 10 students needed to open this class
Are you passionate about making the world a better place? Do you want to discover how you can make a difference, and influence others to do so as well?
Helping people and organizations transform and take action towards a more enduring and thriving future is one of the greatest global challenges we face today. In this course, you’ll learn how to work with companies and non-for-profits on a sustainability issue that speaks to you.
This course is a mix of real world, professional immersive simulation, coupled with self and group learning by observing ourselves and others in action, and reflecting on our observations, to adapt and improve. Students will also benefit from the opportunity to interact with sustainability leaders and experts from different industries, to learn from them and enrich their project outcome.
Students will also gain experience from applying their own research and systems thinking skills to understand the scope and implications of both the challenges and any actions they might propose. Some examples of projects include:
- Alternatives to the plastic packaging of the laundry
- How to address the challenge of proper disposing of recyclables
- Alternatives to single use plastic for catering onboard flights
Dates: April 5 – 9, 2021 (Monday to Friday)
Time: 10:30 am HKT
Minimum 4 student number to activate the class
For every 5 students, we offer 1 scholarship opportunity