No products in the cart.
Education Sales and Partnership Manager
Language: English fluency is a must, Cantonese and Mandarin preferred.
The ideal candidate has his or her database of school and university contacts. Capable of creating effective pitch decks/strategies to outreach, follow up and close sales. This candidate should be comfortable finding leads, approaching contacts, love to network and have an ability to evaluate efforts and guarantee the best outcome. This candidate should have a good understanding of the goals and mission of the company. Finally this person must be organized to manage a large number of database.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify and develop potential top schools, colleges and universities across APAC
- Focus on school, colleges and university clients and provide offerings to their requirements
- Ensure customers and their wider teams are correctly engage
- Handle all enquires from education customers
- Responsible of converting education partners’ students onto tech platform.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in marketing or related field
- Strong creative, analytical and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote