No products in the cart.
Enter the World of Product Design
Make the world your playground and bring innovative new product ideas to life. As a product designer for children’s toys, you’ll dive into the joys of play to brainstorm tools, techniques, themes, and activities and come up with an elevator pitch for a new version of the toy kit. You’ll also demonstrate your “play pattern,” or the intended step-by-step customer experience, for this exciting new product.
Book now to get access to the full case study, which you’ll need to solve prior to the online event.
5 Fast Facts About Philip So
- Philip is an industrial designer with 12 years of experience, specializing in children’s toys and consumer electronics.
- After graduating from Carleton University’s School of Industrial Design in Ottawa, he ventured from indie artist studios to international corporations to create charming and successful consumer products.
- He has worked for fun brands such as Kinetic Sand, Etch-A-Sketch, Harry Potter, and more!
- His work has brought him around the world, taking him to design exhibitions in New York, Milan, and Hong Kong; and manufacturer inspections in China and Vietnam.
- He currently runs his own design office in Vancouver.